MMO will provide Syllabus, Books which will be available on our web site. Proper training will also be given by our expert tutors in the field of mathematics. Each level will have separate syllabus. Same way each category will have separate syllabus as per participant’s age and mental ability. Mode of training will be online that means kids can attend exam and training from home.
Structure of the Examination
After online registration, participants will be eligible to attend the Online Maestro Math Olympiad Examination. There are three levels of examinations, participant must attend all the three exams. There will be no cut off list for participants at any stage of competition. Participants who attend first two levels of exam will NOT face any elimination as final evaluation will be done on the basis of marks obtained in all three exams. Therefore, final result will be obtained out of 150 marks i.e (50+50+50).
This method of marking will make sure that each kid receives equal amount of opportunity as well as training to reach to the top. Student’s efforts to reach to the top will be appreciated by attractive Cash Prizes and certificates.
- Maestro Math Olympiad (MMO) exams will be conducted through website on a particular pre- announced date.
- Participant can attend the exam at allocated time by logging into the website in which participants will be connected through webinar application.
- Participants need to download the required software for the examination. They can attend the exam from their home/school or where ever they can access the internet.
- There is no Login Id and password for the participant to attend the online examination. Instead A unique web link address will be allotted to each candidate to attend the online examination. Participants can click on the link to take themselves to the Online Examination portal. The link will only be sent to the registered email ID of the candidate only on the day of the test.
- A dedicated online examiner (One to One) with helpline number will be allotted for online support and exam monitoring for each participant.
- In the online exam, the participants will be asked 50 multiple choice questions based on syllabus. The duration of the quiz is 20 minutes and maximum number of attempt is ONE.
- Students will require a laptop/computer with webcam, head set and Strong internet connection. Mobile phone/Tab are not recommended/allowed for the online examination.
CATEGORY 1 (Classes 5 and 6)
- SHAPES AND ANGLES
- TENTHS AND HUNDREDTHS
- DATA HANDLING
- NUMBERS AND ROMAN NUMERALS
- MEASUREMENT BASICS AND CONVERSIONS
- COMPARING NUMBERS
- BASIC ARITHMETICS
CATEGORY 2 (Classes 7 AND 8)
- REAL AND RATIONAL NUMBERS
- LINEAR EQUATIONS
- SQUARES, CUBES AND ROOTS
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS
- PERIMETER AND AREA
- SOLID SHAPES
- PUZZLE TEST
CATEGORY 3 (Classes 9 AND 10)
- ARITHMETIC PROGRESSIONS
- RANKING TEST
- EXPONENTS AND POWERS
- PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS
- RATIO AND PROPORTION